Saturday, June 14, 2008

Orange Power!

I just finished watching Netherlands play France in the so-called "Group of Death" match up. And if I wasn't a fan of the Dutch team before this, I can clearly say that I am now. Really, anyone who is a fan of football would have enjoyed the masterclass display of the team of Orange.

Undoubtedly, it was another brilliant display by the Dutch of skill and talent. 4-1 to the Netherlands and all were wonderful goals, especially the last one by Wesley Sneijder on the 90th minute. Liverpool FC should buy this player lol!

Now that the Dutch has eliminated both World Cup finalists (Italy AND France), they can take it easy on their next game against Romania. Perhaps I should place some bets on Romania that they to make it through to the playoffs ;p

2 comments:

  1. The Dutch have been amazing, but last night's match between the Czech republic and Turkey was out of this world. Turkey actually pulled an Istanbul !! I think Holland or Spain is gonna win it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...and Turkey is thru now! Let's hope the Dutch plays well again today!

    ReplyDelete