Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Baa baa Black Sheep...

Help me, help me! There's a lamb chop on my back!

...is it any good?
...no sir, no sir, it's quite bad...

Man...I guess I should have expected it... They should have called it Weresheep instead of Black Sheep.

Anyone who is bitten from an infected sheep turns into a meat craving sheep - humans included. The whole show was like a crossbreed between Zombie and the special effects from Werewolf, especially during the transformation part.

OK, maybe the movie was meant to be funny - what with the tag line "There are 40 million sheep in New Zealand and they pissed off!", but still it was a waste of a good 90 minutes cause I found it kind of lame. And you must be wondering why I finished it. Well, I was just too damn tired to and too damn lazy to switch it off as I watched it from the comfort of my bed.

Anyway, you can skip this movie even if you have the downloaded version. Unless you think some zombie sheep taking a bite at humans is funny...

2 comments:

  1. thanks for your review of this movie..anyway, will get an DVD and watch..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha hope you enjoy it more than I did. I guess I was kinda expecting more...that's why I ended up complaining about it on my blog ;p

    ReplyDelete