Monday, October 8, 2007

Heroes - Season 2: Great start!

I just finished the first episode for Heroes - Season 2. I must say, they managed to made a great start and really kept me intrigued on what's going to happen next. Still lots of mysteries and unknowns. Should finish the episode two tomorrow ;p

Hehe...and I would certainly like to know how the Kensei - who has now turned out to be a 'gaijin' would work out. Oops! Did I drop a spoiler? ;p Anyway, I think a lot of people out there has already watched the first episode, so not much to spoil, right?

Well, for those who has not, what are you waiting for? Oh, and do watch this clip for a bit of inside info on Heroes 2 from the actors.

2 comments:

  1. hehehe.... momolang has a request to asked you heros into share folder ;p ... CK get from there too .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe...actually I have already added the first two episodes in the shared folder. Will download episode 3 over the weekend ;p

    ReplyDelete