Sunday, October 28, 2007

My new jersey!

You'll Never Walk Alone!
Background image courtesy of Liverpoolfc.tv

This is my new Liverpool FC jersey! Well, it's actually the away jersey for European matches, i.e. the Champions League. OK, I know they are doing pretty badly in that competition right now - didn't really think they would be sitting at the bottom of their group when I asked my friend to get it for me. Who knows? They might win all their remaining matches and still qualify to the next round ;)

Although it did cost me a bomb at 40 quid...still I think it was worth getting it. Far nicer looking that the previous black-coloured jersey Liverpool had in the past. I thought the white away jersey looked nice too, though I already have a white one, so I thought I would get a different colour instead. So now I have a red, white and black Liverpool FC jersey!

Oh...and special thanks to the 'Great Han' for getting this for me! Oops...hehe there I said it again...sorry mate, perhaps this will be the last time? ;p

And this is comforting news:
1609: GOAL Liverpool 1-0 Arsenal
A rasping rocket of a drive from Steven Gerrard. The Arsenal wall breaks at the free-kick and Gerrard's effort almost busts the net it is hit with such venom. The perfect start for Liverpool.
Let's hope they keep at it and prove that they can really be the champions this year.

Update: OK. So we drew. And we drew against a team that it seems has much more quality on the field than the current Liverpool team. Let's hope Arsenal wipe Utd. clean next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment