Saturday, October 27, 2007

Rambles on a Saturday Night

A friend complained that I did not update this blog for a few days. Hehe...was lazy I guess, not so much as suffering from any writer's block.

Anyway, I'm back in my hometown, which is why I wasn't blogging as much. I took Friday off and will be heading back to Penang tomorrow morning. Came back to help my bro move some stuff back since he'll be bringing his family along this time - plenty of stuff to pack. For the time being they will be staying with moi, so I guess I'll have more company than usual - though I'm certainly looking forward to playing more with my baby nephew :D

Good thing too that I came back, cause then I had a chance to meet up with an old friend - the Great Han - on Friday night. And got the Liverpool FC jersey I asked him to buy for me. OK, he'll probably kill me if/when he reads about being the Great Han ;p Hopefully he doesn't check this blog till after he flies back to the UK.

Liverpool will play Arsenal at Anfield tomorrow in a Super Sunday match up...it's a match that presents exciting prospects and at the same time a nervous, nail-biting game to watch. Oh well, we'll just see what Rafa comes up with this time - as a fan, I'm hoping for the best...but it's better to keep things realistic, especially when one looks at Liverpool's current form. One thing is for sure, there'll definitely be a blog entry if Liverpool wins tomorrow ;p

And I saw this pic while browsing PPS...and somehow it came off as hypocritical. I know, I know, they are now in the same team and all. But still...after all the fighting and bickering in the past, it's amazing to think that these group of people now has the same political stand. Did someone's principles changed? I guess as much as I would like to criticize, it's far less hypocritical than what I see the component parties in BN are doing - which gives true meaning to the word two-faced. I doubt that is how politics should work.

Anyway, time to sign off as I believe I have kept on rambling for the sake of rambling. So g'nite to y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Toiare Liverpool fever, but it will make toi heart-attack always..hehehe.. looking forward to your Liverpool blog ;p . I hope the team will win too.

    ReplyDelete