Sunday, August 24, 2008

I'm So Scared! He is Annoyed!

Referring to this piece of news: Najib: No more fuel rebates if you don't appreciate them
I can only say this...Kalo tak nak bagi, tak usah bagi!!

Seem like he was expecting this to be an easy thing to deal with. Perhaps he thought that the initial scheme was flawless? Or he is thinking that getting annoyed is too much for his highness to bear?

I guess Malaysian national policies are clearly determined by the whims of the powerful.

This is another round of incompetence in implementing a national policy with no thoughts about the consequences nor the expectations that the people has. I guess this is what I would call a half-baked policy. All it takes to change national policies is to get someone higher up annoyed.

2 comments:

  1. As if this country is his and national policies are mere tools for his convenience. Scary isn't it? That our national policies depends so much on a minister's mood.

    ReplyDelete