Monday, September 22, 2008

The Wednesday Before Monday

It's back to work again on another brand new week...

OK, that wasn't enthusiastic at all - but who would be on a Monday morning? ;)

Anyway, I took two days off from work last week, and coupled with the public holiday on Wednesday, my working week was down to two days only and the break has been making me a bit lazy.

However, it wasn't a lazy week with no positives - finding a good book counts as a postive in my books (forgive me on the pun). As usual, my favourite past time is reading and Wednesday afternoon made perfect timing for a cuppa at Starbucks, while enjoying the available books at Borders. I found two new books from Dragonlance, one I have been waiting for - though, a quick browse at both told me that I wasn't in the mood for fantasy that afternoon. Or was it perhaps the story has gotten a bit boring?

Anyway, I found the remaining book to be much more interesting. It carried the title: first, break all the rules. Eye catching indeed, huh? But what does it mean?

I'll tell you all about it once I have finished reading it, will see if I can do a bit of book review - something that I haven't done in a long while. In the meantime, why not pick one up and have a read yourself. Who doesn't like breaking rules? :)

Guess which one did I buy?

3 comments: