Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Perhaps?

I think it's been such a long that I sat down at the Starbucks in Borders with a laptop and had the urge to start blogging. To be honest, I haven't been to Borders in a while, much less bring a laptop to its coffee shop. *Well, that's what it is essentially, isn't it?*

It's nice and quiet here now - it's dinner time after all. And I think I missed doing this. Just don't know why I stopped. I read less these days too. Perhaps there is just too much on my mind. Perhaps I have just lost interest on stuff. Perhaps...perhaps...perhaps...hm...isn't that a song?

Anyway, I think perhaps a change will do me some good. I believe a stagnant life is worse than no life.

Yes...there isn't much point to this post apart from waiting for time to past before catching Haywire...as well as taking some time to scrape off the layer of rust around this brain of mine...hope my writing gets better again. After all, I don't have magic dusts to help me with nor do I grow magic mushroom ;)

Off to the movies. Oh...Happy Valentine's Day to those who are celebrating :)



No comments:

Post a Comment