Saturday, March 15, 2008

Blogging From KK

Finally made the trip to Kota Kinabalu - with the main purpose of hiking up South East Asia tallest mountain. And the place I'm staying has internet access too, so I took the opportunity to make a quick entry ;p

It's been a long day with us spending the day just wondering around the town area. Well, the adventure begins tomorrow starting with white water rafting on the Padas river. The journey to and fro will take most of the day with only two hours reserved for the water rafting.

Anyway, no pictures for the moment, but will update once I'm back to Penang ;p

Certainly not the right week to go off for a week's leave, with deadlines looming over the coming weeks - yes, it's work I'm talking about. Oh well, I couldn't have known about the workload since
I made my vacation plans like last year. Cross my fingers and hope that all things goes well back at work? Haha...I think I rather not leave it to fate...probably will need to call back to work and see if I can get a progress update on some of the work I left behind. It's probably not going to endear me to my colleagues...but oh well, things needs to be done and deadlines needs to met.

Right...time to join my friends...they are talking about languages...hehe...let's see if it interests me...or maybe it can help put me to sleep ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment