Monday, January 17, 2011

Weight.Lifted

The word epiphany came to mind - but I don't think I will be shouting Eureka any time soon. Reading this, you will probably be wondering what in the world I'm talking about. You can choose to ignore me now.

You know how certain things happen so fast that the significance only dawns on you after your brain gives it a few days' worth of churning? Well, I kind of had that moment this afternoon. And when that certain realization hit me, I felt as if a great weight has been lifted.

But that is all I'm able to put into words right now. Merely jotting this down as a record.

Switching topics, I was looking out the balcony just now and I just realized how brightly lit the pool area is. Maybe it looks nicer cause I'm in a good mood? Anyway, I thought I snap a picture and share it. Call it a "mou liu" moment :P


P/S: To my "team mates" who might be reading this, catch you guys at lunch tomorrow :D

4 comments:

  1. Epiphany....wow, CHIM! *hurries to flip thru dictionary XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL the word just kinda came to me, couldn't help it :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. the place that you stay... nice view eh?

    welcome back.

    got your mail... will revert soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. zewt: It's probably the lighting, but I guess it's not bad :)

    Got your email - just replied ;)
    Happy CNY!

    ReplyDelete