Friday, January 4, 2008

Teaching Mother Tongue

A friend forwarded the following YouTube to me just now and I felt that it's darn funny. So I just want to share it. Some people might find it offensive because it's a talk about foul language - and how to use it correctly. It's being presented in a very "polite" manner. Haha...it's almost ridiculous to think that foul language can be presented in a polite way. I must say that it was that and was also witty and partially educative ;p

However, the clip is in Cantonese since it's on Cantonese foul words. For those who understands Cantonese - at least the foul words part - hope you find it as funny as I did. Have a good weekend ahead!

2 comments:

  1. zewt: Haha...yes. And I realised that Sharon over at Lost in Translation also put this up. I believe the same friend sent us the link ;p

    ReplyDelete