Monday, February 18, 2008

Trailer: Indy in the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

The trailer looks good. But then again, these days we can't really trust trailers, can we? I thought Rambo4's trailer was great, but the reviews hadn't been the same (which reminds me that I still need to go watch it...).

For Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, having the same actor and same director - though both a lot older - I wonder if they managed to capture the magic that the last three episodes have so successfully created. Indiana Jones was like an icon to some, much like Luke Skywalker was to Star Wars lovers.

I grew up being a fan of this adventuring professor and I really hope they don't screw it up with this sequel. I've managed to download the high definition version from File Planet, but the size is more than 200MB, so I wasn't able to upload it onto Blogger. The best I can share is from YouTube - that is if you haven't already watched it. Or you can just simply head over to their official website and watch the high definition version - if you have a good connection (OK, the last bit was only meant for those connecting to the web using the line provided by TMNut. ).

Out on May 22. A must watch! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment