Friday, February 1, 2008

The Week Before CNY

OK...the long and tiring week is at its end. And Chinese New Year is just next week...how time flies. Come to think of it, it's really because CNY is next week that this week is super busy - not just for us here in Malaysia, but for the organization as a whole. Our counterpart in China will be having the whole of next week off - though they will all be working over the weekend, i.e. tomorrow and Sunday. So everyone is trying to get things done, resolve issues, and meet deadlines most of all.

Anyway, I'm glad that the weekend has arrived - can really do with a bit more sleep. I just sent out an email to see if my colleagues are interested in playing some futsal matches against another department - not my idea really. But I have this manager friend who likes to give lots of good ideas, but we end up organizing them lol. Not hard to do, so I didn't mind...just send some emails...book the grounds...shouldn't be too bad ;p

Also, I'm having my first CNY meal today - lunch with a bunch of colleagues and a chance to "lou shang" ;p And then over the weekend, I would need to pack...hehe will be off to Kajang from this coming Tuesday till "cho luk", i.e. Day 6 of CNY - making that almost a week's break. I'm hoping to chill out with some old friends - ex-school mates all - and just eat and gamble...oh and drink ;p And I'm sure once I'm back in Penang, there will be more of those stuff ;p

OK then...that's all for updates. Will hopefully have some pics to upload soon. There were actually plenty of pics taken during my friends wedding last weekend - Church wedding to be precise. But a lot of friends have already uploaded them on their blogs and I'm just too lazy to plot out the event - again, which I attended from morning till the dinner at night. Let's just say it was great and certainly one to be remembered :)

No comments:

Post a Comment